Different Ways to Immigrate to the UK

Different Ways to Immigrate to the UK

The UK is a small island and a part of the European continent. It comprises four nations, counting Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and England.

The UK is also acknowledged as the birthplace of Shakespeare and the world-famous music band- The Beatles. It is also home to the world’s most popular universities-Cambridge, and Oxford.

The business atmosphere of the United Kingdom is simply fabulous and invites many aspirants from different parts of the world. Let us understand the ways to immigrate to the UK.

Family Visa

If you have any relatives living in the United Kingdom, you would require having a family visa to join them. Also, your relatives must possess a permanent residency in the UK, as well as valid documents. Before visiting them, you must mention all the information relating to the relative, as well as the residence info, because that’ll be your residence for the duration of your stay in the United Kingdom. Get the assistance of the most dependable UK immigration consultants in Dubai if you want to apply for this visa.

Work Visa

There are two categories for a UK work visa: Tier 1 and Tier 2. The applicants can apply for a tier 2 visa if a skilled occupation has been offered in the United Kingdom or if they are Swiss or non- EEA residents.  In case you arrive in the country on a Tier 2 visa, you can stay within the UK for a period of 5 years.

The applicants can apply for a Tier 1 visa if they are not residents of Switzerland or an EEA country. They can also apply if they have been ever promoted as an emerging leader in any of these fields: Engineering, healthcare, arts, science, or digital technology.

Settlement Visa

If you are already studying or working within the UK and have plans to live in the same city for post-graduation/higher studies, you can apply for this visa. You can attain this visa if you have resided in the UK for over 5 years. Check with the top UK Immigration Consultants in UAE if you wish to apply for a settlement visa.

Investor Visa

An Investor visa is needed if you want to invest in real estate within the UK. There are two categories: Investor 1 and Investor 2. The category is decided, depending on the amount you plan to invest.

Marriage Visa

A marriage visa or spouse visa is a type of settlement visa. This visa or permit lets a visitor stay within the UK for up to 30 months.

Study Visa

There are three subtypes of the study visa. These include:

  • General student visa

This visa is for individuals who are more than 16 years of age.

  • Child student visa

In case you wish to study in an independent school in the UK, and your age is anywhere between 4 to 17 years, then you can submit an application for this visa.

  • Short term study visa

You can qualify for a short-term study visa in case you plan to study a short-term course, and your age is over 18 years.

To be eligible to apply for a marriage visa, the applicant must hold valid relationship evidence, along with other essential documents. The best UK immigration consultants in Dubai can help you determine the ideal visa category for you.

Free Immigration
Assessment Form